Here is the process we generally follow for all services:
- When you call or email, your message should be returned within 24 to 48 hours, or less (except on weekends).
- You will receive a call or email that will allow you to give us more information about your situation and to help you decide which service(s) would be the best for fit for you.
- You will book a 1 to 1.5 hour intake meeting at the Vancouver office with Sarah Howard. Sometimes this appointment will include your child. We will let you know what is appropriate in your case. Phone and Skype meetings are also available.
- We will ask you to provide us with specific documentation pertaining
to your son, daughter or yourself (see below) prior to your intake meeting.
- You will attend your intake meeting.
- We will help you arrange a weekly time for Executive Skill (Academic Strategy) Support and/or dates/times for further Consultation.
- The student’s last 2 final term (June) report cards (or post-secondary transcripts)
- The student’s most recent IEP (Individual Education Plan), if available
- Assessment documentation (educational psychological assessment, OT, medical etc.)
- A completed intake form (which will be sent to you via email and can be returned via email)
- A signed service agreement (which will be sent to you via email)
To get these documents to us there are 3 options:
- Email electronic documents (PDF, Word etc.) as attachments
- Fax (toll-free): 1-866-257-5655
- Scan and email to email@example.com
If we require further information from you, we’ll ask!