NOTE: ALL MOSAIC SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE BY VIDEO CONFERENCING
Here is the process that is generally followed for all services:
- When you call or email, your message should be returned within 24 to 48 hours, or less (except on weekends).
- You will book a 1 to 1.5 hour intake meeting with Sarah Howard. Sometimes this appointment will include your child. We will let you know what is appropriate in your case.
- We will ask you to provide us with specific documentation pertaining
to your son, daughter or yourself (see below) prior to your intake meeting.
- You will attend your intake meeting.
- We will help you arrange a weekly time for Executive Skill (Academic Strategy) Support and/or dates/times for further Consultation.
- The student’s last June report card and most recent report card (or post-secondary transcript)
- The student’s most recent IEP (Individual Education Plan), if available
- Any recent assessment documentation (educational psychological assessment, OT, medical etc.)
- A completed electronic intake form
- A signed electronic service agreement
To get documents 1-3 to us there are 3 options:
- Email electronic documents (PDF, Word etc.) as attachments
- Fax (toll-free): 1-866-257-5655
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we require further information from you, we’ll ask!